Easy 5 Step WFH Recipe – Summer Strawberry Milk Jelly
Strawberry Milk Jelly
Think of the sweet strawberry milk jelly and your mind with a random cat!
Just 1 month passed since I started Working From Home!
How are you today ?
Are you feeling sad just being at home or happier if you like being in the house rather than going out?
Already too bored? Started arguing with your partner and feeling wasted? Wondering what you have done today apart from work?
Then you are the right person to enjoy these rich sweets today with this deadly charm kitten!
Make yourself aware a bit more to this strange situation we are in and allow yourself to focus on making yourself happier everyday, from this moment to the next.
Let’s think about ourselves and our condition while cooking with this easy 5 step process to make these summer sweets!
The “Strawberry Milk Jelly” is coming for you, which can be made by this really easy 5 step process, pretty sweet and delicious, can be enjoyed by anyone, with your mates, partners, children —- you might even rely on your children for one of the steps, such as crushing strawberries!
Here we go!!!
Ingredients (For 6 – 9 small cups)
Time to cook
- Gelatine powder | app. 4 1/4 tea spoons (app. 12.25g)
(Any Gelatine powder for sweets is fine)
- Strawberries | 400g
- Milk | 500ml
- Double cream | app. 250ml
- Condensed milk | app. 400g (1 can)
- Few frozen fruits for topping
20 minutes to cook
- Remove all top leaves from the strawberries with your knife.
- Then, mash those strawberries as much as you want.
Tip : You might be able to use a potato masher to get it done within 1 minute. Swish!
- Put the Milk (500ml), Condensed Milk (1 can / app. 400g) and Double Cream (250ml) into your saucepan (which can contain ingredients app.2000ml)
- Stir well with a normal strength fire for around 5 minutes (until it gets hot).
Tip : Don’t allow it to be completely boiled!
- Put the prepared gelatine powder (4 1/4 tea spoons) into your saucepan and stir well.
Tip : Stir well until the gelatine will completely melt and is mixed well in your pan for few minutes.
- Turn off the hob and put all strawberries into the saucepan and stir a bit.
Tip : Put all juice created after mashing them into your saucepan as well.
- Prepare 6 – 9 good size small cups.
- Divide the mixture you made equally into 6 – 9 cups.
- Wrap up each one nicely with cling film.
Tip : prepare enough space to keep these cups in your fridge!
Your Strawberry Milk Jelly will be ready!
Your Strawberry Milk Jelly – and your a bit worried and confused mind – will be resolved shortly after just 2 hours waiting in the fridge!
Put all of the cups into your fridge and wait more than 2 hours.
Tip : Put some double cream (if left) and some summer frozen Fruits on it when you eat. Some mint leaves will work nicely as well.
This milk jelly will last for 5 to 7 days in your fridge.
If this Recipe is useful and nice,
please share and press “like” below 🙂
By Eikoku Secondhand Bookshop writer K・T・Aries